ROWELL RANCH RODEO PARADE RULES 2013
Thank you for participating in this year’s parade.
The Parade starts promptly at 10 A.M., SATURDAY, MAY 11, 2013
Online & Printible Entry Forms at: Parade Registration
The rules may be viewed by selecting: PARADE RULES
CHANGE TO NON-EQUESTRIAN JUDGING ONLY:
This year, the judging for non-equestrian entries will be done at the staging areas between
8:30 am and 9:30 am on the day of the parade. If you wish to be considered for an award, you must be at your staging area by 8:30am. Winners will be announced during the parade as your entry goes by the viewing stand and you will be given the award at that time.
There is no change to the Equestrian judging. Pre-Judging will start at 8:00am at the BART Parking Lot and final selection will be made after all equestrian entries have passed the reviewing stand. Please note, the announcement should be available about 15 min. after the parade is over (much faster than previous years).
Parade Entry Schedule
7:00 am – 8:00 am Equestrian Entries arrive
8:00 am – Pre-Judging, Equestrian entries starts
8:00 am - 9:00 am Non-Equestrian Entries arrive
8:30 am – Judging of Non-Equestrian entries
9:00 am - Norbridge closed. Late arrivals walk in
9:00 am - Parade starts down Nunes
9:30 am – Castro Valley Blvd. closed
10:00 am – Parade enters CV Blvd.
Parade lasts approx. 1.5 hours.
- Please register online if you can using the Parade Registration menu.
You can pay online (preferred) or you may still mail in a check separately.
- If you need to submit a hard copy either:
- To make subsequent changes/additions (whether online or hardcopy), please notify us by email ASAP and identify your entry by contact name and group entry name along with the changes/additions.
- EACH VEHICLE (excluding Car Clubs) must register and pay as a separate entry.
- You will be notified of your number and receive a map indicating assigned staging area in the mail approximately 2 days before the parade or sooner. Entry number cards will be handed out at the assigned staging areas.